Sunday, April 3, 2016

Happy Easter


Hello!!!
Hope you all had a great week!
Super Cool thing! Miles Murdoch, she was baptized about thirteen months ago, is going to the Logan Utah Temple to be sealed to her husband. So Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
ETERNAL FAMILIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it!
I just realized I have been on my mission for over 19 months now! Holy Cow!
We had zone conference every day this week. We only have one more to go! They have been great though! I learn something new every time. And one of the nights we were out proselyting with the Zone Leaders we had a super cool experience. We needed to make a pit stop and use the bathroom! We decided to wait and visit a few more people. When we finally went to the gas station, we ran into a girl named Kim. She was going to Rexburg from California and got lost. She was balling and needed some help. We were able to give her directions to Rexburg and helped her on her way. A little later she called us and thanked us for being an answer to her prayer and for being in the right place at the right time! It was very simple but it was very cool to be a part of someone's answer to a prayer. 
I hope you all had a great Easter! I LOVE the story of Jesus Christ's resurrection! I love Jesus Christ and I testify of His Divine Sonship. As I watched many Easter videos about Christ last week, I  felt love and comfort. I know everything He went through was for each one of us. As I think of everything He suffered I KNOW He can heal us. As I think of my pain, my sorrow, and my guilt I don't have those feelings anymore. They have been removed from me through Christ. He can help us through any trial if we let Him!
Luke 24:1-6
 1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them.

 2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre.

 3 And they entered in, and found not the body of the LordJesus.

 4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed there about, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments:

 5 And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?

 6 He is not here, but is risen: 

He lives!

Love
Elder Rush

Keep loving. Keep trying. Keep trusting. Keep believing. Keep growing. Heaven is cheering you on today, tomorrow and forever. - Elder Jeffrey R. Holland 

Picture with Elder Kanahele, my cousin



We drank from Hooper Springs. The water is carbonated. Located in Soda Springs



Hanging out with our bear friend!



We had a good Easter. It was really nice to spent time with the Stoddards. They are definitely
family away from home. 

From my Idaho Angel friend Barbie Stoddard.

"He brought back my container with 1 sour patch kid in it for me because he feels it's important not to bring a container back empty. Hahaha"


"Pretending to be camera shy."


My favorite picture. 
Barbie said, "Sorry I really tried to get a serious picture of the goofball😂"


No comments:

Post a Comment