Sunday, April 3, 2016

Mustache Fun with the President!

Hello! 
Hope you had a great week!
It was crazy here! We went to 4 zone conferences and have 4 more this
week! I learned so much though. We were only able to spent time in our
area in Pocatello on Saturday and Sunday! We had the opportunity to
speak in one of our wards. We were asked to speak for 20 minutes each
but the night before the bishop informs us that we will only speak for
15 minutes combined! The bishop had a training meeting with
Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, one of the 12 Apostles! So we were okay
with it! I gave a talk on repentance, really just bore my testimony.
It was the shortest talk I have ever given. However I did learn a lot
studying for it. Here are some thoughts I want to share!
Doctrine and Covenants 58:42-43

42 Behold, he who has repented of his sins, the same is forgiven, and
I, the Lord, remember them no more.
43 By this ye may know if a man repenteth of his sins—behold, he will
confess them and forsake them.

I love repentance. I truly know we can be forgiven.
I love this quote.

"Bringing our lives in line with God's will through repentance is the
central purpose of our lives"!

I love it! It's So True!
God wants us back and loves us so much he has provided the opportunity
to repent and be healed through the Atonement of Jesus Christ!
I know repentance is real! People can change!
Sorry for the short letter!
Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Rush

A note from my boy. Melted my heart!

Thank you for the package! So much good stuff! I am so excited to go through 6 gallons of milk in a week with that Ovaltine!!!!
Thank you for being the best mom in the whole world!!!
I love and miss you so much!


Elder Dalling, President Hancock and Elder a Rush sporting their stashes!











No comments:

Post a Comment