Tuesday, July 21, 2015

This Last Week in Rigby was Good!

Hello!
How is life? Any crazy news?
This last week in Rigby was good!


Time is definitely moving too fast here. Things that happened at the
beginning of a day seem to have happened days or weeks earlier!
We have been walking around town a lot. It is funny to watch people
see us and run into their houses! I always tell them that I took a
shower but they still do not believe me.


We received a confirmation that our work here in Rigby is to help as
many people who have lost their way return to the fold. Less active
members of the Church are awesome! I love it when they realize the
need to return to full activity in the church. They have so much fire
to follow God's plan more closely.

We realized how could God trust us with new people to teach if we
cannot take care of the people God has allowed missionaries to teach
in the past?

God is great and I am grateful for the chance to serve here in Rigby!
I have been studying faith a lot lately. It has helped me appreciate
it more than ever before. I really like this quote!
"Faith, is the first great governing principle which has power,
dominion and authority over all things."

Faith is more than just a religious thing, it is in every aspect of our lives!


Scripture of the Day:
Alma 7:15  Yea, I say unto you come and fear not, and lay aside every
sin, which easily doth beset you, which doth bind you down to
destruction, yea, come and go forth, and show unto your God that ye
are willing to repent of your sins and enter into a covenant with him
to keep his commandments, and witness it unto him this day by going
into the waters of baptism.

I second this scripture from the prophet Alma. It is important to put
our trust in God so we can overcome the obstacles in our lives! In the
strength of the Lord we can overcome and do all things!

Love,
Elder Rush



I think we are related!




Elder Welling found the first ever bathrooms at the TV museum in Rigby!



These were sent to me by an Angel Spy, Nan Ham and her friend Darla, who showed up at Elder Rush and Elder Wellings door and snapped pictures. Made my heart sing! Love my boy!






No comments:

Post a Comment