Sunday, June 28, 2015

I am Getting Transferred to Rigby


Hello!
How is it going?
Idaho is hot but awesome!
It is funny many people hate California up here. It makes me laugh:)
This last week we were able to find many new people to teach. There is a family that we are going to help be sealed in the temple and their son be baptized. He is scheduled to be baptized on July 30. SO we have 5 baptisms coming up but I am getting transferred to Rigby on Wednesday! It will be great! I will be serving with Elder Welling. He has been out for 6 months.
Funny story of the week. We were walking down the street the other day and we hear this dude yell, "Hey Missionaries" We both looked around because we didn't see anyone. But there was a little window that was eye level about chest up. We spotted the man there and guess what, he was taking a shower, so we did the missionary thing and preceded to talk to him!
It was hilarious!
I was thinking about becoming better the other day. How I can be more like our Savior. I remember this saying" Don't let others agency (choices) effect your happiness!" I really really really like that. We often let others discourage us, especially in missionary work. But that doesn't mean we cannot be happy and find success!
I hope you are doing well

Love,
Elder Rush





Father's Day with the William's family. Elder Rush holding a picture of their Elder who is serving in Thailand.


Last picture with Sister Rawlins who completed her mission.


Milkshakes with Elder Sincere before Elder Rush was transferred.


No comments:

Post a Comment