Monday, April 6, 2015

This Last Week was Pretty Interesting!


Hello!

How are you all doing? I hope you are doing well and were able to
celebrate our Savior's resurrection.
This last week was pretty interesting. We have been dedicating our
time to finding new people. Yes that includes tracting. We knocked on 
many random doors and had a great variety of responses. It is funny
how people act when they open their door and see missionaries standing
there. HEHE:) This last week was General Conference. I really enjoy
the opportunity we have to listen to the voice of the prophet of God

and his apostles! I love how they testify of Christ and I would like

to add my witness of Christ.
" And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him,
this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he
lives!" Doctrine and Covenants 76:22
Jesus Christ is the savior and redeemer of the world. He loves us all
and He is risen!
I love you all, hope you have a great week!
Love,
Elder Rush




Studly bunny-eared Elders with their baby chick friends. 


                                  My goofy Mitchell playing with his Easter goodies. Love my boy!


Matchy Easter ties for my boys!




No comments:

Post a Comment