Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy Easter

Hello!
Hope all is going well! I miss you I really do, so I would love to hear from you!
This last week was once again crazy!  We had to prep lessons and trainings out the wazooooooo!
That is okay though it allowed me to learn many new things. I was facing the normal missionary struggles but we had Mission Leadership Counsel on Friday. That includes all the Zone Leaders, Sister Training Leaders, the Assistants, President and Sister Brinkerhoff. It was a very uplifting experience and I needed it to get re-juiced! There is this weird pattern that miracles always happen the last week of the month and the last week of the transfer and those two are very close to each other so we have had many miracles in the past couple of days! I
 enjoy missionary work but it is difficult. I have seen a change already and can't wait to see what else happens! 

One funny experience about talking to people in Idaho about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is how often the first thing they say is "I already know everything, no need to talk to me." Then you get to know them and they do not know quite as much as they think :) Also if you ever run into missionaries remember they are people not just religious robots. We do have feelings :) 


Happy Easter! I am grateful for the infinite sacrafice that Christ made that allows us to return to our Heavenly Father one day. I know that Christ rose on the 3rd day and that He lives. Here is a link to a video about Easter that made me cry!
http://www.mormon.org/easter

I would like to share a quick experience about seeking after Jesus Christ. We have been given, by our Father in Heaven, the perfect example to follow in this life. It is our job to learn of Christ, rejoice in Christ and follow His example. 

Ether 12:41  And now, I would commend you to seek this Jesus of whom the prophets and apostles have written, that the grace of God the Father, and also the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, which beareth record of them, may be and abide in you forever. Amen. 

As we follow Christ we will experience joy and happiness we've never known before.

Love, 
Elder Rush



    Serious emailing session today! Love my boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment