Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Elder Rush is Looking Pretty Tiny

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How are you doing?
This last week was nice. The weather was hot at the beginning of the week. I said hot, it was only 65 degrees. Never thought I would say that is hot!!!! Then it got really cold because the wind was ridiculous.
We had transfers on Wednesday. It was sad saying good bye to four members of our zone!

 Friday and Saturday Elder Dalling was sick. I had a lot of time to study though, so that was awesome!
We found a new investigator by the name of Shannon Mitchel and that was weird because that is my name =) But she is awesome. We had our first lesson with her on Sunday and I felt that she was one of the reasons why I am in Idaho Falls. She said if we had stopped by 2 months earlier she would have kicked us off her door step. That was pretty cool.

I have been listening to this talk from General Conference lately it is awesome! All about enduring to the end and becoming converted!!!

I love you all and hope you are doing well!
Love, Elder Rush


6'6" Elder Rush is looking really tiny! But not as tiny as Sister Wooten!


I spy crazy things!


Elmo, oh my!


It's not everyday you see a license plate like this!




Oh they make me smile! Love our Elders!



No comments:

Post a Comment