Monday, December 8, 2014

I'm District Leader now, Yikes!


Dec 8, 2014 

Well Hello peoples, 
How are your lives going? I would love to hear more!
 So this last week has been pretty hectic! Elder Downey's health started to pick up but then he was transferred away. My new companion, Elder Cox, does not like Pocatello so he found his way out of here. He was transferred to Blackfoot just now and now my companion for a week is Elder Rash, then Elder O'Brien after. It has been pretty crazy.
The work is slow and people don't like us still. That is okay, I still love them! 
Anyway if you have time check out www.mormon.org/christmas. Remember what this holiday season is about and remember what Christ has done for you!

Love you all!

 I am also a district leader now. Yikes!

Transfer day, saying goodbye to Elder Downey who went to Idaho Falls.


Watch out Pocatello West, Elder Rush and Elder Rash, the Big Jud's humongous hamburger eating missionaries, are companions until December 17th when Elder Rash completes his mission.


Elder Rush staying healthy!


Decorating their Christmas tree!







No comments:

Post a Comment