Wednesday, July 6, 2016

BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Hello Everyone!
I hope you have a great week! 
Our week went by super fast again! 
Not much to report this week. 
We have been contacting so many people, we have been given over 100 names of people that the ward members want us to visit! BUSY BUSY BUSY!
An eye opening experience from the week. We met a lady who use to believe in God now she does not. She explained that God (Children Stop Reading this) is like a certain character Santa, where it is a nice inspiring, uplifting belief. But that is all it is. So to her it is just a story :(  It just makes me sad that people don't believe!
 2 And now I, Nephi, write more of the words of Isaiah, for my soul delighteth in his words. For I will liken his words unto my people, and I will send them forth unto all my children, for he verily saw my Redeemer, even as I have seen him.

 3 And my brother, Jacob, also has seen him as I have seen him; wherefore, I will send their words forth unto my children to prove unto them that my words are true. Wherefore, by the words of three, God hath said, I will establish my word. Nevertheless, God sendeth morewitnesses, and he proveth all his words.

 4 Behold, my soul delighteth in proving unto my people the truth of the coming of Christ; for, for this end hath the law of Moses been given; and all things which have been given of God from the beginning of the world, unto man, are the typifying of him.


Anyway, have a great week! Love you!
Love,
Elder Rush


"When you face adversity, you can be led to ask many questions. Some serve a useful purpose; others do not. To ask, Why does this have to happen to me? Why do I have to suffer this, now? What have I done to cause this? will lead you into blind alleys. It really does no good to ask questions that reflect opposition to the will of God. Rather ask, What am I to do? What am I to learn from this experience? What am I to change? Whom am I to help? How can I remember my many blessings in times of trial? Willing sacrifice of deeply held personal desires in favor of the will of God is very hard to do. Yet, when you pray with real conviction, “Please let me know Thy will” and “May Thy will be done,” you are in the strongest position to receive the maximum help from your loving Father."

Haircut day! Thank you my Idaho Angel friend, Janette Woolley for taking care of our missionaries!




On Exchanges with Elder Roberts.

Elder Rush, Roberts and Brother Hall.


We found a cat in a basket!

Saying goodbye to Elders Dalling and Banez who are now in the new Idaho Idaho Falls Mission.



No comments:

Post a Comment