Friday, September 11, 2015

God is Definitely Good!

Hello!
Hope you are doing well. This last week has been awesome. I have felt
the Spirit's influence so much more this past week. I see it work
through me, bringing things to memory that I did not know where they
came from. I definitely have felt how we are instruments in God's hand
and we can do anything with his help if we are willing to sacrifice
our will to do his. We had a lesson with a girl named Korina this last
week. She has been through a lot in her life. We had that chance to
testify of Jesus Christ and how we can all overcome trials with his
help ! It was a great experience.
Also that day we were walking around and a member Sister Wolfley came
up and told us that she was scared to do missionary work. We shared a
scripture with her D&C 6:33-37
33 Fear not to do good, my sons, for whatsoever ye sow, that shall ye
also reap; therefore, if ye sow good ye shall also reap good for your
reward.

34 Therefore, fear not, little flock; do good; let earth and hell
combine against you, for if ye are built upon my rock, they cannot
prevail.

35 Behold, I do not condemn you; go your ways and sin no more; perform
with soberness the work which I have commanded you.

36 Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not.

37 Behold the wounds which pierced my side, and also the prints of the
nails in my hands and feet; be faithful, keep my commandments, and ye
shall inherit the kingdom of heaven. Amen.

When we do God's work we should not be afraid. Christ has overcome the
World and He will help us overcome our trials.
Anyway later that day Sister Wolfley found us and told us that she had
set up two teaching appointments for us! It was amazing!
God is definitely good!
I love you!
Elder Rush 



This week has been good. We went on exchanges and Elder Duff led out the area with another greenie. He did great! I felt like a separated father, it was wierd!

No comments:

Post a Comment