Wednesday, June 17, 2015

We Golfed in a Lighting Storm, It was Fantastic!

Hello!
Hope you are all doing well.
This last week was awesome!
There have been many miracles.
Monday we had the opportunity to go golf in a lightning storm! It was
fantastic. I actually did not fail. I shot 3 over par!
Tuesday I went on exchanges with Elder Earley again! It was sweet! All
6'10" of him made me feel short!
Thursday and Friday we had Zone Conference with all the missionaries
north of Idaho Falls and Mission Leadership Council!
They were super uplifting meetings. I was having trouble with the
success of our zone. I felt that it rested all on my shoulders. But I
learned something that changed how I felt, which I will talk about
later!
Elder Sincere and I have been trying to talk to everyone. In doing so
we have been seeing many many more miracles! I have 5 new and
potential investigators from the past 2 days. Heavenly Father is very
loving to show us such miracles!
We have been able to help the Halkars more! It still looks like they
will be baptized on the 27th. It is awesome to witness how the Gospel
of Jesus Christ really does change families! It makes me so happy!
Also a missionary that went home a couple months ago came back to
visit. He actually trained Elder Sincere and came to a lesson with us.
We taught a lady named Janet. She has seen the gospel bless her life.
As we walked in and sat down,  she told us that she is ready to be
baptized! She will also be baptized on the 27th. Please keep them all
in your prayers!
So finally that something that helped me get out of my funk!
The Holy Ghost!
I have been thinking a lot of the Spirit. Something that I
forgot was we truly are nothing as Ammon states in Alma 26:12
" Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak;
therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for
in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles
we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name
forever."

AS we follow the promptings of the Holy Ghost quickly and without
delay we see miracles!
I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and I know because
the Holy Ghost witnessed to me the truth when I"ve asked.
Keep up the good work
Love,
Elder Rush




 Elder Sincere and Elder Rush's stylish golfing outfits!



Zone Golfing P-day fun!


                                   
                                                             Love their green dinosaur friend!


                                                                     Splits with Elder Earley.


President and Sister Brinkerhoff.



Elder Depperman



Elder Jones






                                                                                 Bunny ears!



Elder Welling











Elder Rush and Elder Sincere switching up their look. Nice jackets!


No comments:

Post a Comment