Monday, May 18, 2015

I Am Staying in Idaho Falls

Hello!
How are you all doing?
This last week was crazy! Our phone broke on Monday and it was really nice not having one. Though it was quite difficult to get things done! We did not get another until Friday!
Transfer Update!
I am staying in Idaho Falls and will be serving with Elder Sincere. He is crazy and probably one of the best missionaries in the mission!
Elder Dalling will be serving in Ammon with Elder Fontes.
Things are picking up here. Everyday it has been our goal to invite someone to be baptized. Which is not the easiest thing. Elder Dalling and I pray all the time to be able to accomplish that goal. Last night it was 7:30 and we wanted to invite someone before our appointment at 8:00. The people just walked into us. We actually asked two people. Testimony builder to me how Heavenly Father does answer our prayers!
Life is so much better when we strive to be positive in all that we do. I also have been striving to develop charity. It is not the easiest thing to do but it is the most important thing we can do! 
I have been thinking a lot about conversion, and these two talks helped me!
Hope you have a great week!
Love 
Elder Rush


Here are some really really really good talks. I recommend you listen to them!




Elder Dalling was really surprised by the tree falling.


Gas prices in Idaho!





No comments:

Post a Comment