Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!



Hello Wonderful People!
Hope you are doing well!

This week was pretty similar to the last couple of weeks except we went to the ZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I forgot how much I do not like the Zoo. It is sad to see all the animals in cages. It was awesome though seeing a Tiger and Lion and PENGUIN in Idaho! Who would of thought of that!!!!!
Anyway, we have been knocking random doors, trying to find people to teach. This week we actually found 8 new people. They work crazy hours so hopefully we will be able to teach them consistently. We took a recent convert, Bryan Brown, out tracting with us. It was FANTASTIC!
He was running up to doors and talking to everyone. It was entertaining to watch!:) I also had the chance to speak in church this week. I prepared a 20 minute talk and had to give it in 7 minutes!
This week we get transfer information so we will see if I will be staying or shipped off!
Oh and HAPPY LATE MOTHERS DAY!
I am grateful for mothers especially my mom!
Love 
Elder Rush
Inspiration Quote and Scripture for the day!
May we all look to Christ as an example of what we need to become!

Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.

Happy Birthday to Elder Rush! Thanks Sister Karen Smith for surprising my Mitchell with a birthday peanut buttercup yummy cupcake!


Elder Rush taming the Lion!


Zone P-Day at the zoo.


Elder Rush found a new friend!


Best Day Ever! Talking with my Mitchell on Mother's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment