Monday, March 16, 2015

Are you all wearing green for St. Patrick's?

Good hygiene while sharing a picture of his companion, who's now home, Elder Downey.


Hello everyone! 
How are you all doing? 
Are you all wearing green for St. Patrick's? 
Hopefully,...or else....
Anyway. The beginning of a week and the end of a week seem years apart so it is hard to remember everything but here I go!
Monday. We went bowling and I realized that I must join a bowling league when I am old. It fascinates me how old people can bowl and how they can bowl and get strikes while intoxicated. It is incredible.

Tuesday. We went on exchanges with Elder Earley  (6'10") and Elder Frazier(5'8").  I was with Elder Frazier so I was not the short companion that day. He showed me the importance of charity for ourselves. It is very hard to serve others when you do not want to serve yourself.  And sometimes that includes allowing others to serve you.


Elder Earley 6'10" Elder Dalling 6'1" Elder Frazier 5'8" 

Thursday. We had the privilege to do weekly plan for next week. With all the people we are teaching in Idaho Falls, it took us 6 hours. SIX HOURS of paper work!
I was going crazy.

Friday. We had another exchange. This time with Zone Leaders in Ammon, which never happens. I was with Elder Wright, he has been a zone leader for 7 months and was great example to me. 

Saturday. Johanna Jaxon was BAPTIZED . It was a fantastic experience. In the 3 weeks I have been here, she has changed so much. Her love for the GOSPEL is an inspiration to me.

Sunday. Sister Jaxon was confirmed and a missionary gave her homecoming talk. It ws so awesome.

Spiritual thought (with picture)

3 Nephi 9: 13- 14
Book of Mormon
13. O all ye that are spared because ye were more righteous than they, will ye not now return unto me, and repent of your sins, and be converted, that I may heal you? 
14. Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me. 


I love this picture. Christ is waiting for us all to return to Him. His arms are always open, it just requires our efforts.
I love you all! Take Care
Elder Rush

I loved this in my quick note he sent me!

I forgot to tell you last week that I fit in the shower and almost in the bed! Almost!
Well I love you mom, to the moon and back! And miss you that much too!!!!!
Love Elder Rush

Johanna Jaxon's baptism




No comments:

Post a Comment